|Let´s talk: Optimised Cancer Treatments with 3D Models
Join us to this LIVE and IN Person event (not a webinar)
Wed., March 27, 2019 10 AM ct – 1PM, IZB Planegg
Just let us know that you like to attend: send an email to email@example.com with subject line: “Yes save my spot @ Let´s talk”
or give Katja and Christiane a call: +49 89 517 286 59-0. Please let us know your name(s), organization, #of attendees and a phone# or email to get in touch with you.
Dr. Andreas Thomsen Short abstrac: Creating Unique Microenvironments in 3D Models
This lecture will provide a broad range of applications which may visualize the unseen:
– Creating a nest – customize microwells with ECM particles to provide organotypic conditions.
– Micro-cartilage & Co. – differentiate mesenchymal stem cells (MSC) into different lineages.
– Feeding the beast – look for phagocytosis of non-malignant cells by cancer cells.
– Eating sugar – track metabolism of 3D microtumours by 18F-Fluorodeoxyglucose uptake.
These and other applications are meant to inspire your experimental models on your search for tissue-specific interaction of cells.
Irina Nazarenko, PD, Short abstract:
– presents her most important results of her latest papers and research in the field of conditioned supernatants
Marco Leu Short abstract.
Marco Leu, abc biopply, presents a new 3D CoSeedis™: a novel and innovative 3D microwell array in the analysis of adhesion independent micro-organoids
3D CoSeedis™ consists of a unique conical agarose matrix array that allows the formation of spheroidal and non-spheroidal cell aggregates in a highly reproducible and consistent manner. Furthermore, 3D CoSeedis™ allows the supporting growth of feeder cells in the formation of 3D cell constructs that are not in direct contact with the test cells themselves. Validated protocols and workflows have been developed to analyse fully formed 3D aggregates.