presented by Marco Leu, Ph. D., abc biopply AG, Switzerland
With the 3D CoSeedis™ Chip family of products, abc biopply sets new standards in 3D cell culture. The chips are designed to offer an optimum of flexibility in terms of throughput and compatibility to numerous applications. This webinar is meant to inspire your set-up and provide novel insights into tissue-specific interactions of cells. It will outline how the system can be set up with high-throughput screening (HTS) applications and demonstrates how 3D CoSeedis™ acts as a tool to mass produce highly homogenous and uniform spheroids for HTS.
• Unique reproducibility, uniformity and homogeneity of spheroids
• Scalability of cell culture work with more than 16’000 spheroids per run/plate
• Unique efficient processing with validated plug-on to existing HTS processes
• Fully validated for a wide range of cell types
• Modular set-up to combine the design of complex biological systems with the ease of automated analysis
Furthermore, the proprietary design of 3D CoSeedis™ chips allows the formation of cell aggregates with a much broader number of cells types than alternative technologies. It therefore makes 3D cell culture assessable with cells that so far eluded such investigations.
Through the innovative possibility of distance co-cultivation of 3D tissue structures, 3D CoSeedis™ also offers systems to study complex organ-to-organ communication whereby its modular set-up ensures easy analysis of individual cell populations.
Please share this information with your co-workers. Thank you.
Your happy PELOTeam & abc biopply